There is no reason why incorporating CBD into your ice cream wouldn't also have the potential to benefit the overall health of your body.
Because there are a lot of water-soluble options to choose from, you should have no trouble incorporating CBD into this custard-like ice cream recipe. You will want to make this rich and luscious vanilla ice cream again and again, regardless of whether or not you include the CBD. Add-ins are always welcome, and some popular options include melted CBD chocolate and coconut oil poured over the top.
CBD VANILLA ICE CREAM
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 60 grams water-soluble unflavored CBD
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 vanilla bean
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix the milk, sugar, and salt together in a big pot, and then stir in one cup of heavy cream to the mixture.
- First, cut the vanilla bean in half along its length, and then use a tiny knife to scrape the seeds out of the vanilla bean. The vanilla bean should be added and then the pot should be covered as soon as it reaches the ideal temperature.
- Just in the nick of time, bring the temperature up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit, just before it starts to boil. When you have finished cooking the combination, remove it from the heat and set it aside for twenty minutes so that it can absorb the liquid.
- The egg yolks should be beaten with a whisk in a medium-sized basin until they become pale in color and fluffy. The warmed milk mixture should be slowly added to the egg yolks while the whisking motion is maintained continually. Take your time with this particular step, since it is quite important.
- Put the ingredients back into the saucepan, and increase the temperature up to the desired level. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the pan with a spatula and mix the meal often with a wooden spoon while you are cooking it at a heat setting of medium.
- Cook the custard over low heat until it reaches the appropriate thickness and coats the spatula. This should take around 10 minutes.
- Toast topped with grilled peaches, ricotta that has been roasted with almonds, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
- After passing it through a sieve with a fine mesh, combine the hot vanilla cream mixture with the remaining cup of cream in a large basin and stir to incorporate.
- Incorporate the water-soluble CBD as well as the vanilla extract into the mixture. Combine all of the components in the bowl they were served in by giving them a good whisking.
- It is recommended that the bowl be put into an ice bath, and that it be left there until the temperature has been brought to the proper level. At a minimum of one night, keep covered and chilled in the refrigerator.
- Make sure that you follow the instructions that come with the ice cream maker while you are getting it ready for use. The manufacturer will supply them. If you churn the ice cream for an excessive amount of time, butter lumps will form in the frozen treat. Be careful not to over-churn the ice cream in order to prevent this from happening.
- Take a container, cover it, and put it in the freezer until the item has hardened sufficiently to be consumed in its solid form.
- The combination might also have additional flavorings added to it, such chocolate, strawberry, or mint, and other flavors you prefer.