There are many different brands of vaporizers, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. In this blog post, we'll compare the advantages and disadvantages of two different types-- analog vaporizer vs electric vaporizer. Let's get started!
An analog vaporizer is an old-school way to vape your products while an electric one is a more recent improvement on the standards of vaping. Each has its own pros and cons in terms of what people specifically want and can benefit from using it. Let's take a look at how these two devices work before you decide which one to choose.
What's a Vaporizer?
Vaporizers are machines that convert the chemicals found in the ingredients of your herb or oil into vapor, which is smokeless in terms. However, the vapor that comes out still contains a lot of active components that are able to help with many different conditions.
How Does It Work?
First, we have to understand how a vaporizer works and what it does internally before we can talk about how each of them work differently as well.
The main component of a vaporizer is the heating element that works on your material and changes its structure from solid to gas inside the generator that is hidden inside the unit.
Depending on the design of your unit, there is a small fan that cools or blows the vapor out where you can either inhale it or put it to use by using a some kind of filter.
Pros and Cons of Vaporizers
There are many benefits to using vaporizers and here are the main ones:
- The vaporizing is done with very little combustion so you don't have to worry about what happens when you do exhale. It's great for people who want a healthier lifestyle and want to avoid smoking cigarettes. They also help with medical conditions that you may have such as chronic pain, sleep disorders, and other ailments.
- Vaporizers break down the herb or oil by releasing the vapor with all of its active and effective ingredients. This lets you enjoy all of the benefits that it has to offer without any of the bad things that are associated with smoking.
- The fact that you don't have to use a lighter, matches, or open flames makes them a safer alternative to using a bong or joint. This means that you don't have to worry about burning yourself by accident and their design makes it harder for your children and pets to hurt themselves in any way by playing near an operational unit.
Analog vape does not need batteries or electricity to use, and usually need a butane torch lighter to heat it up. One thing you need to take note of is that the heating chamber and the material within it are exposed to the heat and you have to watch out that it doesn't overheat. This can cause the material inside to combust and smoke which will contain a lot of annoying toxins that you don't want in your body.
One of their drawbacks is that they might not give you enough vapor at once if you fill it too much or fill it too slowly. If this happens, all of your herbs might be wasted since there's no way for them to be heated efficiently in a small space like this one.
Another thing that can happen is that they can be messy to use and you have to get used to handling the vapor before you inhale it. This takes some time and practice until you can do it without getting any of it on your hands or face.
But if you got that hang of it, it is great to use. There are also new designs of analog vaporizers available nowadays that are very portable.
Their heating chamber and the material within it are hidden from the outside so you don't have to worry about combustion or waste. This saves you money and time since you can use all of your herbs or liquid without having to worry about wasting any.
The heating element is controlled electronically so it's more efficient and can give you a lot of vapor in one go. There's no waiting between draws, which means that more of the active compounds have time to get released than with older models that had to cool down before you could use them again.
They're easy to maintain and clean up thanks to their design. This means that they're less likely to break down and are longer lasting because of their design.
They're easy to use and can be used anywhere since there's no need for a power source. This means you can use them in places where smoking is inappropriate, such as at school or work, and you don't have to worry about making a mess inside because there's none necessary.
They also come with many accessories to help make your life easier from the time you buy it until the time you stop using it. This makes it a good choice when it comes down to knowing which one of these two devices is best for you personally.
How to Choose the Best Vaporizer for You
When choosing a vaporizer, you'll likely have to ask yourself some questions about the kind of herb that you want to vape and what your needs are. If you have experience with marijuana, then it might be best if you choose one that is designed more for that purpose.
There are three main factors that will affect how well each unit performs:
- The temperature that they produce vapor at, how efficiently they do this, and the size of the heating chamber inside them.
- The higher the temperature, the more efficient they will be.
- The bigger the heating chamber, the more volatilized material you can get out of your plant at once.
There are also some other things to consider such as:
- how portable or stationary you want it to be, what amount of vapor you want to get from it and whether or not it can act like a pipe or bong when you're ready to smoke.
For example, some units come with attachments that let them double as pipes, so that might change your decision on which one to buy if this is important to you.
- Another thing to keep in mind when making the choice of which one to buy is the cost, and this will depend entirely on what you want to get from your device.
You still want to be sure that what you're getting is worth the extra money because just like anything else, there are some models that look like they're more advanced but actually are not. The other side of this coin is that there are other models that look less advanced than they actually are.
The Hippie offers both analog and electric vaporizers - the top-selling analog dry herb vape pen, the Hippie Pipe and sought after electric vaporizers for liquid - the Hippie Bee and Hippie Nano+, do check them out!